Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Body Whip

Our fantastic A-Ha Secretary shared a recipe for body whip a few months ago. It is wonderful stuff! I tried a different version today. This is what I used.

1 large bottle of Vitamin E lotion
1 large tub of petroleum jelly
3 travel-size lotions (I used some I bought on sale at Bath & Body Works)

Combine Vitamin E lotion and petroleum jelly in a bowl. Whip with an electric mixer till fluffy. I split this mixture into 3 bowls. I poured a different scented travel lotion into each bowl and whipped again with the mixer. Each batch made about 2 cups of body whip.

The original recipe calls for a bottle of baby lotion instead of the travel-sized lotions. If you make just one scent, you can just mix all 3 at once. This is a good way to make your favorite lotion go farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment